VanHalen Tour offical

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evhwolfie

Reaction score
Well it was announced today there will be a 2007 VH tour with Dave as lead singer. What do you guys think? I know ill be to a few shows! should be fantastic to see the origional band back together!

www.van-halen.com

Not quite the original band if Michael Anthony isn't there. He was the key to all the vocal harmonies.

2007-vh-poster.jpg

Van Halen is one of my all time fav groups and they need to let it go. The past is the past, and none of them are in any sort of condition to be on the road. ESPECIALLY with out micheal anthony. Its disrespectful to THEMSELVES.

Have you guys heard him demo that 5150 III head on the YouTube clips from Fender's NAMM booth?

Awesome.

I could care less about the guitar, but that head sounds killer.

Yea im definatlly looking foward to trying out a 5150III head... As for the whole van halen situation, it will not be the same without mikey, but you never know how wolfie might work out. I guess we shall find out. All I know is I will get to see eddie again this summer. 8)

Thats alot of pressure to be putting on a teenage kid IMO. Who wants to bet they'll be using tapes of Michael doing all the backing vocals?

I saw VH on the balance tour and they were kick ***. Ill probably skip out on this and remember them that way.

-Matt

hey man...
it's not all about Us...
Maybe they really want to know if they still have enough juice to rock a colliseum? If I was in their shoes I would probably feel that way. Of course, a pile of dough, makes it even more enticing.
Anyway, Vh was an important part of alot of peoples lives and one last tour is a nice way of saying, man that really was fun, wasn't it?
I had a blast with them in 198something..and jeez, folks it's only Rock n Roll...cut em some slack.

Who wouldn't want to be Wolfie? :lol: More power to 'em. I just wish the ticket prices weren't so high. Out of my spending range. That's a module or 2 worth. ;)

Blood is pretty thick,I loved Michael,and I do agree with Matt about the pressure,but the kids nowadays are fearless man,ROCK ON WOLFIE!!!!!!!!

I saw some new pics of VH rehearsals and Eddie was playing the NEW Wolfgang...Looks identical to the Peavey Wolfgangs basically with the exception of the headstock being slightly different (the scoop is now cutout).
The headstock is branded "EVH Wolfgang" so it looks like they'll be releasing the new Wolfgang under the EVH (Fender) brand.

Here's pics:
New EVH Wolfgang
http://jfindley.smugmug.com/gallery/3484303#196173464-O-LB

If that link doesn?t work.
Go here:
http://jfindley.smugmug.com/gallery/3484303#196173464