T2C - any experience yet?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there!

As I'm already own a Randall T2HH I'm considering to buy an amp for use at home, mainly as a practise amp.

Does anybody checked out the new Randall T2C combo? 100W sounds like still a lot - is this thing capable of producing heavy and thick sounds in low volume stages?

The other Randall I'm considering is the RM20 with the ultra XL module but being a full tube amp I fear that at low volume it'll sound pretty...weak, eh? At least the RM20 is pretty much overpriced to my mind...

Thanx + cheers from germany,

Matze

Absolutely noone??? :cry:

The T2C shall be out at least in the US, right? Due to the german distributor it's availability will be from august 2010 on.

My order is already sent :wink:

Well, ladies & gentlem, I'm the proud owner of the new Randall T2C (in addition to my T2HH which I use in my band).

This thing ROCKS all the way and it's definitely voiced like a T2 - but I can use it at very (!) low volumes as well without any problems.

Definitely a great amp and the perfect addition to the T2 product line. Love it!! \m/

WOW! I have the T2 400W with a genz...this sounds just as good without a doubt. How much was this little monster??

Thanx, dude! :wink:

I'm a lucky endorser of Randall so the T2C was cheaper for me than the street price here in germany of 649$. But it's worth every single cent ;-)

Great little monster and it really sounds fantastic even on lower volume stages. Thanx Randall for making my dream finally come true!

FYI - originally purposed for testing I recorded a little track with the T2C with my cheap mike (DAB Audio PL-08S) to hear what it sounds like and made up another vide.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiiNRxZ3DMI

Thanks for putting up those demos, I have been wanting the T2 H&H badly, but currently combo amps are more realistic for my use, which is why I have focused on the T2 C lately, I am planning on adding this to my collection soon, and, as no local shop stocks one for me to try, your vid clips made my mind, I have to have one! Keep playing loud in Germany, cheers from North America!