UNBELIEVABLE DEAL!!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan9896

Reaction score
okay, so i absolutely SCORED on a mint V2 head and an R412XLTX cab (the one with 2 different types of speakers in it) for.........(drumroll).........$840!!!!! yes, both head and cab for $840!!!!

i have a Jackson DKMGT with EMG 81/85 modded to 18 volts, with the 85 at the bridge. i run an ISP decimator G-string in the FX loop. i also run a heavily modded tube screamer in front of the amp. let me just say that i have never had such a controlled, perfect tone. i get no feedback when i'm playing or not playing, perfectly quiet, no gain hiss, MEAN tone!!!! i am very picky about my tone, i have gone through many guitars and amps in search of the perfect "in your face" tone, and i have found it.

one thing i will mention is....people need to start paying attention to the electronics in their guitars, meaning the wires, tone pots, volume pots, input jacks. there are alot of people playing with "nice, modded" guitars, but there tone is junk. that is usually because the impedance is all screwed up in the guitar itself. also, bad grounds will drive people crazy trying to get rid of mysterious noises.

so basically i got an INSANE deal on this amp & cab, and i finally got the insane, yet controlled, tone i have been hearing in my head for years, but never heard come out of my amp :) just wanted to share my thoughts!!!