Entering the rackmount world

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layzer253

Reaction score
Last October I got my V2 Ninja (both head and cab) on ebay for only 1k and I am absolutely happy with it. Now I'm ready to get some rackmount gear such as the ISP Decimator, and and a good wireless transmitter, and a good reverb. My googling hasn't answered my question so I was hoping maybe you guys can. Are there rackmount cases that fit amp heads too?

i got a brand new amp/rack combo road case from New York Case Co. for $285 shipped. they only use 1/2" plywood to build them, but they are built very well, they have removable front and rear covers, reinforced corners, and padding on the inside. i'm very happy with it considering the money i saved. some of these cases go for about $600!! i don't gig regularly, so the need for it to be top of the line was not there for me. i just wanted something to hold my head and rack units, all in one. when the covers are on the front and the back, it is very strong and keeps everything nice and secure during transit. check them out....