Just got my new V2 in Silver! Pics!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Love it! Going to make a HQ video review of it soon.

V2%201.jpg

V2%202.jpg

T2andV2.jpg

which do you prefer? T2 or V2? I had a T2 and loved it! I've been looking for V2 Archetypes or even Ninjas as a replacement. Nice looking map!!! The silver is teh secks!

The T2 is my other guitarist's, but id have to say I like the V2 better than the T2, simply because it has way more features.

The separate lead/overdrive channels are nice because they each have their own independant eq and gain controlls, plus the mini bright/loose and presence toggle switches on the lead channel are pretty neat.

Another thing that bugs me about the T2 is that it does not have a master volume.
My favorite feature of the V2 is that you can program what channels you want the 6 band and fx loop engaged on, so when footswitching it remembers what channels had those activated and automatclly switches them so you don't have to pedal dance a ton (I think the T2 does this as well with the fx loop)

Exit Existence said:
Another thing that bugs me about the T2 is that it does not have a master volume.

I love amps that have a master volume, i kinda shy away from amps that dont have a master volume

Why would you need a master volume for the T2? :?

It's not like there are 4 power tubes you're cranking while keeping the channel volumes low... I mean sure the head sounds better at a loud volume but you can still change the volume levels for each channel. I have a T2 myself :p Just an idea, can't we just use the FX loop as a volume boost too?

Btw, that looks so sexy Exit Existence! Congrats!

The master volume would be nice for the function of setting the volume ratio between the clean and lead channels with the "level" knobs and then using the master volume to control the entire volume of both combined.

Without the master volume, every time you want to change the volume of the amp you have to change the level knob on each channel. Not that big of a deal though