V2 studio recording

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just got done tracking my bands album with mine. i ll post it somehow soon ..in the mean time check out born of osiris's album new reign and i believe higher places is also a v2 by them as well. veil of maya 's album Id is a v2 as well

off the top of my head...

Threat Signal's Under Reprisal was V2 (possibly Archetype) with a 6 string Jackson COW Dinky (Wolbers produced the album I believe). Also I assume Arkaea's one album was the V2 Archetype.

Born of Osiris's A Higher Place was all V2 and Veil of Maya's Id was all solid state channel of the V2 as well. Btw The New Reign was all Line 6 Pod or Vetta...

Let see um... maybe some Moonsorrow and Insomnium stuff (they both used them live) and I know Dimmu Borgir used the T2's live. I'm not sure if Gus G. used his T2's with any studio albums but the live DVD of Firewind was T2 on the left and Krank on the right; just youtube the live DVD. Also Nightrage used them.

God Forbid's Constitution of Treason and/or Earthsblood had V2 or RM100... can't remember.

Oh and I'm pretty sure Kataklysm has used the T2 on some studio tracks blended with a 5150. I know the guitarist has both of these amps in his studio.

There's a few more but I can't think of anymore atm :lol: