T2 amp trouble

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

submission

Reaction score
Hey what?s up ,
Just wondering if anyone had this trouble with there T2 ???
After the amp has been one for about a 1/2 hr or so , the front channel leds start blinking on and off radically then all the channel lights go off and I can't get any sound out of the amp , Ill turn the power off the amp for about 20 mins or so , turn it back on , then things work again for another 1/2 hr or so .
This problem happens with or with out foot controller hooked up , also I cant get my Behringer FCC1010 foot controller to work with the amp anymore , its like the Internal MIDI controller is burning out or something .
And please No stupid responses like ( try changing the tubes ......... ) Don't think that?s the trouble , and trust me I?m very Pi$$ed off about this and keeping my cool now , For the money , This is the Most Unreliable amp I have owned to date ( only 4 months old and its already on the fritz ) .

Thanks for any help you can offer ....

Dude, don't you think with a problem like that you should speak to their tech support? The blinking lights = error code and they should be able to tell you at least what it is doing..

If they got there QC right I shuldn't need to talk to anyone !!!! , didn't know where to start , thanks will do .

submission said:
If they got there QC right I shuldn't need to talk to anyone !!!! , didn't know where to start , thanks will do .
I had trouble with 50 000 $ car (not mine, :) Firms car) after 1 year and 30 000 miles only. Don't you think something went wrong at Volkswagen QC? Or it just happens?

I had trouble with 50 000 $ car (not mine, :) Firms car) after 1 year and 30 000 miles only. Don't you think something went wrong at Volkswagen QC? Or it just happens?

25 yrs ago I bought a Tascam 246 recorder , the first day I owned it , it broke down , I retuned it and got a new one , still own that one to this day and it still works , ""one hell of a solid built recorder by Tascam "", Now would I have said this the day after It broke down ???? 25 yrs later I can , it proved it self with time .

This is my 3rd Randall ( use to own an RM and G2 ) Both were very well maid and Reliable , just hopping that after I get this fixed I can say the same about the T2 as well .

My V2 had malfunction first week I got it, 3 years ago. During rehearsal it stopped mysteriously. $ 0 repair in 7 min.
After that no sign of problems. It is hell of an amplifier!

I was thinking if I maybe made mistake choosing new technology amp in stead of improved old Marshall but now I am glad I did it.

I have so distinctive tone with V2 in the million of Marshalls, Peaveys....

With proper enrichment of tone with Tube Screamer or other stomp pedals this is real heavy power plant to make your work easy.

:D