1086 modded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headown

Reaction score
I?m living in Stuttgart/Germany and really want to get my 1086 modded.
How could this be done without getting the costs to high ?

I posted this because I think there are more people interested to get their module modded outside the USA.

I?m missing a MTS-family like on this place here in germany.
Great Board !!!

Greetings from Stuttgart,
Sascha

Welcome to the Board my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I agree about the 1086,gonna have to borrow one sometime :shock:

headown said:

I posted this because I think there are more people interested to get their module modded outside the USA.

Great Board !!!

Sascha

Hey welcome to the board! You need to make friends with one of the americans based down there. They can have it shipping USPS to them at the base for less the international shipping....!!! It just takes a bit longer.... I know I am in the netherlands> Welcome again!

headown said:

Great Board !!!

Sascha

If I can score a 1086 used at a reasonable price then I can send it to Pete for the mod in the US and if Pete is not willing to ship internationally, I certainly have no issue with it.

This way you get the benefit of cheaper US module and save at least one trip of international freight.

I'm sure if you talk to Pete and he can score a 1086, he will hook you up...but there's a line for 1086 mods...LOL

Pete - Sascha(headown) bought by KH3 if ya need a reference. It costs a little shy of $30 ($28.46 + paypal fee) to ship 2lbs to Germany Int'l Priority (takes about 6 days)...cheaper closer to the East coast tho'

As long as the buyer pays all postage/brokerage/fines/fees/whatever, I have no problem with shipping outside the USA or even helping them get a module to mod. :)

okstrat said:
As long as the buyer pays all postage/brokerage/fines/fees/whatever, I have no problem with shipping outside the USA or even helping them get a module to mod. :)
Just use USPS! :wink:
hahaha!

Mailman1971 said:
okstrat said:
Just use USPS! :wink:
hahaha!

Exactly!

Thanks for the welcome and your help.
Especially to JKD.
I?m looking forward to get the KH3, save some money and get my 1086 modded.
Pete, could you tell me how much it would cost and how long it takes to get the mod ?

Thanks, Sascha