pete, dsl green channel mod?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbause

Reaction score
Hey pete, I was wondering what the chances are of an sl+ module being modules after the green channel on crunch on the dsl.

I love that channel on my dsl, and id lf possible I think it'd be cool to have that on tap on my randall.

Could probably do that someday, right now I'm pretty covered up. Wish you would have mentioned this before I sold my DSL :)

Pete

okstrat said:
Could probably do that someday, right now I'm pretty covered up. Wish you would have mentioned this before I sold my DSL :)

Pete

Ha crap.
No big deal, just something to think about in the future.

i always thought that crunch channel was supposed to be jcm800-like? i'd at least think you can durn down the gain on the sl+ and get a similar sound. i've only thoroughly played a dsl once, but i did own a jcm800 for a while and it seems like it could work.

cowardm said:
i always thought that crunch channel was supposed to be jcm800-like? i'd at least think you can durn down the gain on the sl+ and get a similar sound. i've only thoroughly played a dsl once, but i did own a jcm800 for a while and it seems like it could work.

JCM Modded SL+ doesn't quite get there IMO.

Probably needs more mids and bass, less treble, and less gain.