JF Wrecked Module

Special area for Randall, Egnater and Synergy dealers. Post inventory and any other information, please adhere to the MAP policy. Feel free to share information on all US Music Corp products.
mjcggg
Donating Member

JF Wrecked Module

Post by mjcggg » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:48 am

I have a wrecked module for sale if anyone is interested. Basically brand new with less than an hour's use on it.

I don't know if this is how to let MTS forum users know about it but I'm not a regular visitor to it.

Will likely have a couple RM50 amps for sale as well.
MJC

RM50 Head (modded by Jaided Faith), RM50 Combo, 59RR Custom, Brahma, OD Special and others. Corsa LPs, Gibson ES-335, McGuire Tele...

Oregon
Lynch Box

Post by Oregon » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:18 am

Best is to post 10 times in the forum, then you can poet in the classifieds.
RM4, RT2/50, LynchBox Combo

relative8
RM20

posting

Post by relative8 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:30 pm

wondering if this is my first post or do the messages count as well...

:roll:

Corium_AZ
Lynch Box

Re: posting

Post by Corium_AZ » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:09 pm

relative8 wrote:wondering if this is my first post or do the messages count as well...

:roll:
Nope, pm'd don't count. Once your 'post' count gets to 10 (on the left there under your forum ID, etc), then your free to post in classifieds.
Band Sites (Until The Sun)
http://www.reverbnation.com/untilthesun
https://www.facebook.com/UntilTheSunBand

Budda Superdrive 45, Orange Rocker 30, Zinky 4x12, '72 Deluxe Tele and MIJ Greco LP Custom

relative8
RM20

Post by relative8 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:45 am

Yeah, I'm finally figuring this out and trying to make "serious" posts...

I'm wondering if I should part with my heavy RM100

or try some modded modules which I have yet to try.

Oregon
Lynch Box

Post by Oregon » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:27 am

Don't give up on MTS BEFORE trying some modified preamps. To me it was a world of difference.

Also the tone is usually fuller if you keep the preamp volume to the right of noon (usually at 1 or 2, and tame the beast with the master. There have been a lot of discussions about this. The consensus tends to be more preamp volume to get the tone.)

Lots and lots of options. We have a lot of experienced folks here who can advise or just answer questions. If you're not sure where to look for the sites to research, or buy from, let me know. I or others will be happy to post links to companies that modify and have demos to listen to.
RM4, RT2/50, LynchBox Combo