New Modules and RM20CRP at Funky Munky Music

Special area for Randall, Egnater and Synergy dealers. Post inventory and any other information, please adhere to the MAP policy. Feel free to share information on all US Music Corp products.
RD/Rich
RM100

New Modules and RM20CRP at Funky Munky Music

Post by RD/Rich » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:50 pm

I've had quite a few guys contact me about our recent sale and a few modules were out of stock or not available by the time you PM'd me. We now just received a whole new batch of Modules in from Randall including:

1086 - Treadplate - Plexi - Ultra XL - Clean - JTM - PLXA - SL +

I also had quite a few of you ask about getting modules with black face plates. Right now Randall is selling all of their silver face plates FIRST and then once they run out of stock they will start making the black. HOWEVER, There were a number of guys that asked about getting black face SL + modules and we have these IN STOCK!!!!

We also just got in a super sweet looking RM20CRP. We haven't even pulled it out of the box yet. I know there have been a few requests for RM20's and here's a chance to get a great looking amp.

As always shoot me a PM or email for pricing.

Peace!
Rich Shelby
Funky Munky Music
rich@funkymunkymusic.com
Insert witty quip ->HERE<-

Zander
RM100

Re: New Modules and RM20CRP at Funky Munky Music

Post by Zander » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 pm

RD/Rich wrote: 1086 - Treadplate - Plexi - Ultra XL - Clean - JTM - PLXA - SL +
PLXA? Is that a new module released by Randall?

RD/Rich
RM100

Post by RD/Rich » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:43 pm

:oops: That's my fault. PLXA is the order model number of the Plexi. Technically I listed the module twice. Sorry about that.

Juggernaut
RM100

Post by Juggernaut » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:38 am

Hey Rich!!!! how the hell are ya? I need to give you a call.... need some Randall stuff. ;)

RD/Rich
RM100

Post by RD/Rich » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Dude what is up!!! I'm all kinds of awesome down here in KS, but the weather here is CRAZY. It's either stupid hot, raining, or all tornado-y.

Hit me up!! I'm in all this week between 1-9 and then on Friday between 10-6. I'll shoot you my Bat Phone number too if you need to hit me up over the weekend.