And so it begins!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, I foresee myself burning a lot of PCBs. I'm gonna leave it to the experts and just work on my playing. :lol:

Good luck to the rest of you guys.

OK, so I need to know how to make a Fisch, Stein, Deadplate, Slodano, Scorch, and HBE...

I suck at soldering and have the shakes from severe constipation so if the answers could include methods such as glue, q-tips, and only 100K resistors that would help...I mean really, how hard can this be? 8)

I've got a roll of duct tape, velcro, and plenty of elbow grease- how can I improve my rm100 tone? :p

crankyrayhanky said:
I've got a roll of duct tape, velcro, and plenty of elbow grease- how can I improve my rm100 tone? :p
Matt was talking about cleaning the hell out of his dirty jacks the other day.

I wonder if he uses the duct tape to tie the amp up, the velcro for a little abrasion (he strikes me as a pain/pleasure kind of guy) and you know what the elbow grease is for?

Wanna chime in Matt? :lol:

Jaded Faith said:
Matt was talking about cleaning the hell out of his dirty jacks the other day.
I wonder if he uses the duct tape to tie the amp up, the velcro for a little abrasion (he strikes me as a pain/pleasure kind of guy) and you know what the elbow grease is for?
Something tells me that that elbow grease isn't for his elbows. :lol: