A face on my Angel

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeman

Reaction score
Hi all. My friend D. (Myaso) made to me a module. its a copy of Engl E530 channel.

vwO0u3G4.jpg

its hi-gain and realy beast! so I want to do a face myself. how do you think about that?

83522471.jpg

Word "Mikeman" word will not be used.

salvations module is already called this, maybe search for a different name. otherwise the faceplate is what a standard ENGL would look like so great!

Tbag said:
salvations module is already called this, maybe search for a different name. otherwise the faceplate is what a standard ENGL would look like so great!

89128868.jpg

He was talking about ANGEL. I would recommend coming up with another name as to not step on any toes. See Salvation Mods pic below.

angel.jpg

drewiv said:
He was talking about ANGEL. I would recommend coming up with another name as to not step on any toes. See Salvation Mods pic below.
why? because my module is Angel too? so what? but my module is Angel Destroyer! not just angel. i draw myself and i think my work is not plagiary.

ps - i found a name of my module :idea:

How's it sound?

Regarding the looks...you even somehow got the same font for 'Angel' ...?

JKD said:
How's it sound?

Regarding the looks...you even somehow got the same font for 'Angel' ...?
sounds like engl e530 (i was say that o top). as for font - of course because its font of ENGL! and my module is COPY of engl/ but i didnt have any fonts - my words was handmade by myself on CorelDraw.

and finally i named my module!
96339643.jpg

How *do* you apply these custom face plates? Some sort of vinyl stick ons or is there some special process I'm not aware of? The Randall ones look like the actual metal is coloured rather than paint/etc. Always been a mystery to me.

Good design too, very clean, though I'd still mistake that for the Salvation mod with only a quick glance. Will that be black on the plain silver?

That's gotta be the coincidence of the year....Hand drawn font that is the exact replica of the original...With the same name, in the same place....Wow! :shock:

Stranger things have happened I guess...

Mikeman said:
drewiv said:
why? because my module is Angel too? so what? but my module is Angel Destroyer! not just angel. i draw myself and i think my work is not plagiary.

ps - i found a name of my module :idea:
I thought Angel Destroyer was a killer name. Didnt realize Angel was copy written. Hmmmm.......?

Heck, I'd be interested in a 1/2 dozen boards!!

Hey Mikeman... do you have any more boards that you would sell to us? :lol:

kc2eeb said:
He made his own boards! They look excellent!

My best guess is he made the whole thing, boards, faceplate, hardware, etc. He has sockets on the opto-isolators.
This is certainly not impossible and a great thing to see.

Latest posts