Jaded Faith Mods Tone Comparison Chart

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
As per your requests, we are proud to bring you all the updates Jaded Faith Mods Module Tone Comparison Chart for 2014:

It's an excellent tool for comparing various modules according to their gain and tonal color attributes. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

- Rob

Oyster said:
Texas Special and Super Clean?
It was intended for mid-gain and up. I didn't feel either of those really had a place in there.

I always tell folks to think Roland JC for the Super Clean and Twin Reverb for the Texas Special.

This is a great resource. Case in point: Who would've guessed that the XMG+ ranked comparatively low on the saturation/compression scale?

Great tool. Looking at this the mods I have are all in the same ball. Looking at it the Quick Mod seems like the next likely choice. :D

I would have thought the Ultra-Lead would be more towards the organic, since everything I've heard says Fryettes are not very saturated high gain amps.

Erect more open/natural than EV trilogy, Quickmod and brahma #39? I've always thought of most Recto's as very compressed sounding.

Oh well, it looks like I have to get all of these just for scientific purposes :)

Is it possible to add some stock mods to this chart?

like the xtc, plexi, 1086, vox, etc?

That would help people get a better sense of the general flavor of these modified preamps?

Wow! Nice - I love this chart! Makes it easier to decide or at least know what to expect

I agree that it is cool chart. It seem a bunch of JF mods are not listed. Also and I am not sure is that.... aren't there a few flavors of the 59RR and Silverado such as regular, custom and platinums? I am wondering because I think that at least one of those is in my future.

-Charlie