RVerb video link revived

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff Matt. I dig the tones and your sense of humor is always refreshing.

Still have the Voxless vid you could upload?

Great Vid Matt!

You KNOW I promote anything RVerb! LOL

I just can't understand why more people don't get this module!

I have my buddy just about ready to pull the trigger on his own, now that he heard mine and flipped out :p

He's looking for more of a mid gain module that has character for a band he plays in that is more hard rock at its heaviest. He's been playing a Top Boost and really just wanted a second, so that he could run one clean and one dirty. So I had him bring his Top Boost over, popped it in next to my RVerb and watched his jaw DROP! LOL He borrowed it for a gig this weekend. If that works out, he'll be getting his own soon :) And GIVING MINE BACK! LOL

I have a shitload of the finest Modules available. I commissioned and participated in the R&D of the Snakebite. I have one of two super custom JF Rectos that eats almost everything else in it's path. I own a Mamba SE, an Afterlife, and a Numbskull among others and after the Snakebite, the RVerb is my next favorite module! As far as versatility, it IS my most versatile module. Pristine cleans, smooth across the gamit of distortion stages it offers and quite impressive as a high gain alternative.

It's the Swiss Army Knife of the MTS world. Who doesn't need a module this versatile?

Anyway, great to see the old vid back... put some more up :)

Take Care Brother!

H

Big Daddy said:
I have a shitload of the finest Modules available. I commissioned and participated in the R&D of the Snakebite. I have one of two super custom JF Rectos that eats almost everything else in it's path. I own a Mamba SE, an Afterlife, and a Numbskull among others and after the Snakebite, the RVerb is my next favorite module! As far as versatility, it IS my most versatile module. Pristine cleans, smooth across the gamit of distortion stages it offers and quite impressive as a high gain alternative.

Off topic:
So you have the SG Numbskull, eh?! I started a thread about it awhile ago hoping to get some info and a pic of the mod (see link below). Would you be able to stop by that thread and give us your feedback on that mod? A picture would help too! :wink:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=18405