Jaded Faith Series 2 Mods - High Gain Example Files

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P

Reaction score
Rob kindly sent me all of the Series 2 modules to demo and below are links to the High Gain modules. I played through every one of these modules - no re-amping.

The signal chain is as follows: Les Paul Custom w/Alnico Pro in the bridge>RM100 w/6L6's>Bogner Cube w/Celestion Lynchback>Mojave 201 FET>Vintech x73>Cubase 8 Pro. No EQ was added or subtracted. I've provided Full Mixes and one mono guitar for each module.

Sometimes, the modules will sound similar in a mix, so please be sure to check out the mono guitar only tracks because greater detail can be heard in those files.

I'll be happy to answer any questions as well. Enjoy!

Blackout: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/hgfm/handsofstone-blackout-fullmix.mp3
Blackout: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/hgmm/handsofstone-blackout-monoguitar.mp3

Hammerhead Brown: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/hgfm/handsofstone-hammerhead-fullmix.mp3
Hammerhead Brown: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/hgmm/handsofstone-hammerhead-monoguitar.mp3

JF6650: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/hgfm/handsofstone-jf6550-fullmix.mp3
JF6650: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/hgmm/handsofstone-jf6550-monoguitar.mp3

MKC+: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/hgfm/handsofstone-mkc+-fullmix.mp3
MKC+: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/hgmm/handsofstone-mkc+-monoguitar.mp3

Thanks, Mike.

I think I have to dig out a donor for the MCK+. Seems to me it nails that iconic tone.

drewiv said:
Thanks, Mike.

I think I have to dig out a donor for the MCK+. Seems to me it nails that iconic tone.

It truly does nail that tone. All of the settings for that recording were at 5 (12 O'Clock), so there's room for more or less bass, treble or midrange.

The Deep V switch really scoops out the low mids.

FYI, I ordered one for myself. :D