Production, website update

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Reaction score
Synergy posted on Facebook:

"After 3 intense years, we are happy to announce that Synergy is in the final production stage! We will be posting throughout the build process. Below is the SYN-2 ready for final assembly. We expect to contact all those on the waiting list within 30 days. Website will launch in July well. Exciting times."

crankyrayhanky said:
Holy crap, I can't even remember if I'm on the waiting list, lol

hahaha! Nice one ray!!!!

I hope I'm still on the list, was one of the first ones in...'course gotta find $1600 at some point soon ;-)

"After 3 intense years, we are happy to announce that Synergy is in the final production stage! We will be posting throughout the build process. Below is the SYN-2 ready for final assembly. We expect to contact all those on the waiting list within 30 days. Website will launch in July well. Exciting times"

Anyone get contacted ?? Website still under construction...
Buehler.. Buehler... Buehler...

Johnny Wadd said:
"After 3 intense years, we are happy to announce that Synergy is in the final production stage! We will be posting throughout the build process. Below is the SYN-2 ready for final assembly. We expect to contact all those on the waiting list within 30 days. Website will launch in July well. Exciting times"

Anyone get contacted ?? Website still under construction...
Buehler.. Buehler... Buehler...

Nope....I emailed them couple days ago to see whats up.

August 17 - Synergy Amps posted on Facebook:

"The website isn't quite ready...almost...AND, we're not launching the web page until we've taken care of the pre-orders from all of you that gave us your email addresses and orders...and have waited sooo long...PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL ACTUALLY START REACHING OUT TO THE PRE-ORDER MAILING LIST AS SOON AS NEXT WEEK!!! WE ARE THAT CLOSE TO SHIPPING THE FIRST ONES OUT!"

and:

"I'll be going through the email list...sending you all individual notices that your order is ready, along with a credit card form that you'll return to me. If you like, you can fill out the whole form 'without' the card number itself, and I'll call you to get the # over the phone."

Just got my email from Synergy to pay for my pre-order as I was on the waiting list. Email said they are shipping this week.

I just placed a pre order for the Syn-002 and Dirty Shirley module. Feels like the twilight zone but curious to see how long it will take to ship.

Well, I was on the waiting list.....and to my astonishment, product literally shipped same day as I paid...although to be fair, this is what they promised; i.e. no money taken until product ready to ship. \m/

It's going to be here on Tuesday! I can hardly contain myself after the wait!

\m/

SynergyTracking_25Aug2017_zpsfczswv7k.jpeg

Holy carp..I guess PB want $399 just to show image previews on websites now...fudge.

My pre-order shipped the next day, tracking estimate is Thursday!!

Good to see some progress
Congrats JKD and Caine
What mods and formats did ya get??

gtr31 said:
Congrats JKD and Caine

Thanks, it is pretty exciting to finally be getting my preorder shipped. My platform is the Randall 100LB that I purchased back in 2006, with a (no longer available) JF installed Egnater dual channel upgrade kit and Foglifter +. I think I got the last kit available installed back in 2015 in anticipation for the Synergy stuff coming out--so it's been a long wait! I currently have an Egnater TD module with JF custom Fender style faceplate and my Synergy pre-order was for the Soldano SLO and Friedman BE modules. I already have a set of SLO knobs to add the customary cosmetic touches!

gtr31 said:
Congrats JKD and Caine

BE/HBE with SYN2...originally ordered to add on to my RM50 but I got so fed up of the wait that I actually have an M4 for that and I bought another MOD50.

So I have the SYN2 running into the MOD50 right now, adding 2 more modules/4 channels, heaven!

I almsot ordered the SLO but figured that would be very similar to the HBE...kind of regretting not having the SLO :-D

trimix said:
Does the SYN2 take pedals any better than the M4/MOD50?

Hmm, I never felt either didn't take pedals well. What pedals with what modules specifically? Just curious.

Tube Screamer, Rat, Big Muff, Boss OD/DS pedals into Clean, Twinface, and Twox mods sound pretty different compared to those pedals feeding the actual amps. Without the pedals, I find them pretty dead-on so I assumed it had something to do with the shared input circuitry in the amp itself when running 'clean platform' sounds.