if they make Namm next month who knows but they are cool

Bogner-Uberschall
Synergy-Dumble
Freidman dual BB/BE w Buxom Betty clean/ BE overdrive combined
Engl- still no details on this on but they say they hop to reveal @ NAMM

teofilrocks
RM20

Post by teofilrocks » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Yea, I read Bruce Egnater’s post on TGP about the BB/BE module he’s working on for Friedman. Got my attention.

ned
Site Admin

Post by ned » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:21 am

Sweet
Grail Tone - Amp Settings
My Rig: Egnater Mod 50 1x12 Combo w/ VX and SL2 modules
FX: Digitech GSP1101, RM4 w/ SuperV, JTM45, Plexi, XTC, KH2, TB, H9, G-Major, ton O Rockman stuff

blacknoize
RM20

Post by blacknoize » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:27 am

I thought I read on another thread where Tone King and 65Amps modules may be on the horizon. They're both distributed by B.A.D., so it would kinda make sense. I think Fryette has something in the pipe too.

Not sure what will make an appearance at NAMM though.

It's great that the various builders are involved. I think it gives some additional legitimacy to it. Not that MTS wasn't great, just that I don't think it reached the critical mass it deserved.

I'd love to see Ceriatone in the list. Wouldn't hold my breath for Mesa or Marshall though, but that's fine.

Any chance of a SYN4??? Probably not, but I want one ;-)

chrismilne
RM100

Post by chrismilne » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:42 am

teofilrocks wrote:Yea, I read Bruce Egnater’s post on TGP about the BB/BE module he’s working on for Friedman. Got my attention.
Nice. Though I’d like to see a littl more gain this time on the BE. Sat switch would be nice Too!
Synergy: Syn-2, SLO, Metroplex, BE/BB
Randall: JTM, Clean, Blackface
Egnater: EG2
Strymon Flint and Mobius, TC Triple Delay, JHS Andy Timmons, Kemper, Ventris, Koko Boost, Carl Martin AT Compressor, Proanalog MKIV Fuzz, Ibanez TS9dx

chrismilne
RM100

Post by chrismilne » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 am

I wonder if a small box is closed is coming. Plexi plus BE or is that close to what the current be is
Strymon Flint and Mobius, TC Triple Delay, JHS Andy Timmons, Kemper, Ventris, Koko Boost, Carl Martin AT Compressor, Proanalog MKIV Fuzz, Ibanez TS9dx

chrismilne
RM100

Post by chrismilne » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:47 am

I’ve been looking at buying Kingsley maiden d and page of ods for that Dumble sound. Now I’ll wait to see how it compares with the upcoming Dumble module.

Hoping they do an Engl fireball or something with sizzling hi gain or a 5150 clone
Last edited by chrismilne on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

teofilrocks
RM20

Post by teofilrocks » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:13 am

So the BB/BE module that’s being worked on is basically the preamp of a BE-50, right?

withmittens
Lynch Box

Post by withmittens » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:43 pm

chrismilne wrote:I’ve been looking at buying Kingsley maiden d and page of ods for that Dumble sound. Now I’ll wait to see how it compares with the upcoming Dumble module.

Hoping they do an Engl fireball or something with sizzling hi gain or a 5150 clone
what Dumble module? Salvation's? you can't mean Synergy Dumble
RM22, RM4
CrazyNuts' Dirty Sanchez, DuoPlex, Selma, Supra, Twinface, Evil Kitty, CC30, XTC
SG, LP Std., Strat, TELE

keg8605
RM20

Post by keg8605 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:06 pm

on the synergy facebook page they posted a new module that's being worked on that was "special" so that pretty much alludes to an ODS.
Synergy Syn2 with T/DLX and SLO modules
AXE FX XL for all fx and cab ir's as well.

blacknoize
RM20

Post by blacknoize » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:26 pm

withmittens wrote:
chrismilne wrote:I’ve been looking at buying Kingsley maiden d and page of ods for that Dumble sound. Now I’ll wait to see how it compares with the upcoming Dumble module.

There's a Synergy thread on TGP in which I though Bruce mentioned having a Synergy "Dumble" module in the works:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... t-25468121

webrthomson
Donating Member

Post by webrthomson » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:50 pm

blacknoize wrote:
withmittens wrote:

There's a Synergy thread on TGP in which I though Bruce mentioned having a Synergy "Dumble" module in the works:

The old COD module was the Egnater take on a dumble - its probably a refinement of that :)

JKD
Donating Member

Post by JKD » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:32 am

webrthomson wrote:
blacknoize wrote:
withmittens wrote:

The old COD module was the Egnater take on a dumble - its probably a refinement of that :)
I thought the same....the old Egnater COD was a pretty bad-assed module, used mine with a NOS GE5751 and no-name Chinese tube...excellent.

I also changed the cap on the riser board to make it sound just that little bit darker...it's a bad-ass fusion sounding machine...very different from almost everything else in the stable.

I can't wait to see Synergy take on it.
Synergy - HBE,SLO,VH4,TDLX,Plexi, ENGL,OS,BB/BE, AC
Salvation-Deadplate, Spawn, MarkUS, Dual Salvado+JJ Dirt+Terrier
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT, VX
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, SuperV

Bleedback
RM20

Post by Bleedback » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:54 pm

With Friedman still adding modules into the Synergy line up I wish he'd offer something along the lines of his 'Naked' mod, Steve Stevens 100, or even the JJ. But the BB/BE sounds awesome too...

chrismilne
RM100

Post by chrismilne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 am

Bleedback wrote:With Friedman still adding modules into the Synergy line up I wish he'd offer something along the lines of his 'Naked' mod, Steve Stevens 100, or even the JJ. But the BB/BE sounds awesome too...
I hope they add the sat or give it a bit more gain than the current BE, but we'll see.