Hello all!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbaig303

Reaction score
Hello guys!
So glad to see this new company taking things forward. Hoping to dive in soon.
Was considering a few light weight heads like the Runt 50 but seeing Friedman modules, Metoplex etc here made me super happy.

So who is pairing their synergy modules with a Syn5050 power amp ? Considering its 6L6, do u feel the modules based on EL34 amps are translating well ?

Hope to be active here!
Cheers to all!

Faisal

I have a Syn-2 and a 50/50. I'm very happy with the sound I'm getting. The 6L6 are slightly less aggressive than the EL34 sounds I was used to but overall it doesn't make much of a difference to me personally.

I think it sounds good, and if it sounds good...it is good.

Cheers for ur reply buddy.
I got a very positive response from Dave Friedman as well when i asked him the same question via email.

Saw a video with Bruce Egnator and he mentioned the modules are kind of tweaked for the 6L6 to maximise tone.

I do hope this new company keeps coming up with new stuff; this modular thing is awesome!

Yes, it's an amazing thing. I'm pretty new to all of this myself but it's what I've been looking for since I discovered modelers were not my thing.

Welcome to the forum, and hopefully soon - welcome to the club!