BB/BE, OS and Savage modules in stock at Sweetwater

Area for the Synergy line of amps and modules
LuxxtoneBoy
RM20

BB/BE, OS and Savage modules in stock at Sweetwater

Post by LuxxtoneBoy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Just placed my order for these. Will report back when I get them early next week.

JKD
Donating Member

Post by JKD » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:14 pm

WHAAAAAT? I Neeeeeed!

Are they sold out already? I can't find the listing...and they are not even on the Synergy Amps store :-/
Synergy - HBE,SLO,VH4,TDLX,Plexi, ENGL,OS,BB/BE
Salvation-Deadplate, Spawn, MarkUS, Dual Salvado+JJ Dirt+Terrier
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, GTO, SuperV

blindmuddy
RM20

Post by blindmuddy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:28 pm

Thanks for the head's up! Ordered the OS. Just call em up, not on the website yet

chrismilne
RM100

Post by chrismilne » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:07 am

Waiting for videos of these. The rapid price drops after buying some other ones new has me scared to buy new if I might not love it.
Synergy: Syn-2, SLO, Metroplex, BE/BB
Randall: JTM, Clean, Blackface
Egnater: EG2
Strymon Flint and Mobius, TC Triple Delay, JHS Andy Timmons, Kemper, Ventris, Koko Boost, Carl Martin AT Compressor, Proanalog MKIV Fuzz, Ibanez TS9dx

Kriig
RM20

Post by Kriig » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:33 am

Very cool!

Tweaker74
RM20

Post by Tweaker74 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:48 am

My OS module is out for delivery as I type this! I'll report back later with my impressions once I've had some time to put it through its paces.

Next up on my list is the Savage!!!

LuxxtoneBoy
RM20

Post by LuxxtoneBoy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:56 am

I’m expecting all three to arrive today. I’ll share my impressions asap.

warmachine67
RM100

Post by warmachine67 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:09 am

Please do post reviews and thoughts as I have been waiting on these, the savage in particular. Can’t believe they are actually available now.

JKD
Donating Member

Post by JKD » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:42 am

OS and SAVAGE arriving tomorrow.....

I really wish I could afford the BB/BE too, it sounds like he perfect module.

Someone buy my MetroPlex ;-)
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT

LuxxtoneBoy
RM20

Post by LuxxtoneBoy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Got all three newly released modules today. After playing with them for 2 hours, I can tell you that these modules sound fantastic. The BB/BE is my favorite so far. Wonderful clean tones and superb crunch sounds. The OS I found a bit tricky to dial in the beggining, but the tones I’m getting now are addictive. Keep in mind that this is just after spending a couple of hours. The Savage also sounds great. I inmediately noticed a very round and full low end that I haven’t experience with other modules. Need to spend more time with it and try some of the guitars I have that have more aggresive pickups. But all in all, I’m very happy with the purchase.

I plan to spend a good amount of time on Saturday playing with these and configuring some pre-sets with my Fractal FX-8.

JKD
Donating Member

Post by JKD » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 pm

LuxxtoneBoy wrote:Got all three newly released modules today. After playing with them for 2 hours, I can tell you that these modules sound fantastic. The BB/BE is my favorite so far. Wonderful clean tones and superb crunch sounds. The OS I found a bit tricky to dial in the beggining, but the tones I’m getting now are addictive. Keep in mind that this is just after spending a couple of hours. The Savage also sounds great. I inmediately noticed a very round and full low end that I haven’t experience with other modules. Need to spend more time with it and try some of the guitars I have that have more aggresive pickups. But all in all, I’m very happy with the purchase.

I plan to spend a good amount of time on Saturday playing with these and configuring some pre-sets with my Fractal FX-8.
Are you able to compare the BE side of the BB/BE to the BE module?

If it's dead on, this is the perfect idea for a module IMO.
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT

LuxxtoneBoy
RM20

Post by LuxxtoneBoy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:54 am

Unfortunately, I don’t have the BE module.

Tweaker74
RM20

Post by Tweaker74 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:23 pm

LuxxtoneBoy wrote:The OS I found a bit tricky to dial in the beggining, but the tones I’m getting now are addictive. Keep in mind that this is just after spending a couple of hours.
I agree. I found it to be way more tweaky and touchy than any of the other modules I own. Not that that's necessarily a negative, just the nature of this module. It also seems to require fairly heavy handed tweaks between single coils and humbuckers.

warmachine67
RM100

Post by warmachine67 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:05 am

Any of you lucky ones have thoughts on the savage?

Or I guess particularly JKD :)? From your module list in your signature, you have a few other hi-gain ones to compare the savage to and I’m curious how it holds up in that crowd. Plus from the other OS post, seems you may be hitting it with EMG’s which is what I would be doing.

chrismilne
RM100

Post by chrismilne » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:05 am

How’s the gain in the BB/BE? It always sounded like the BE pedal had a lot more gain than the BE module.

Thanks!
Synergy: Syn-2, SLO, Metroplex, BE/BB
Randall: JTM, Clean, Blackface
Egnater: EG2
Strymon Flint and Mobius, TC Triple Delay, JHS Andy Timmons, Kemper, Ventris, Koko Boost, Carl Martin AT Compressor, Proanalog MKIV Fuzz, Ibanez TS9dx