T/DLX possible issue

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aa-ron

Reaction score
Since Synergy read my FB message but didn’t reply, here I am.

Hi, just got the T/DLX. Module. The master volume output of the blue channel is a about 60% volume of the red channel. I have to have the blue master at 10 to compete with the red channel mastEr set at 4-5. I’m up to 9 modules but this one seems to have an issue. What up with that?

I've had mine for about a year and a half and it has the same issue. I changed the tubes which seemed to improve things a bit but still a big difference between the channels. I hope you get a response from Synergy.

FWIW, My Uberschall module has a serious disparity in volume between the channels when the boost is off. It is probably the biggest gap of the modules I own. The red channel is very gained out and saturated but needs to be cranked way up to compete with the blue channel at a moderate volume. Like say “4” vs “7” or “8”.

I dunno if it is an issue... the module sounds good. I figured it might be a consequence of the design but maybe there is some disparity among modules or as someone else noted, I guess you could look at tubes.