Contacting Synergy is a dud?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aftec

Reaction score
Did anyone got an answer from Synergy using the contact page from the website ever?

They up and running AFAIK. Still if it is lockdown, customer service works with most vendors.
Tried to send another message, but no luck with the reply.
They have a great product, but it seems their customer service sucks ***.

I have used the form on the synergy website, once, and got an email reply within a day.

I have also messaged them on Facebook, once, and received a reply within a day.

Perhaps I just got lucky, but I did at least get some sort of response.

I’ve contacted them about four or five times In the last year via the form and have always gotten an email answer w/in 48 hours or so. They have been simple questions mostly but so far I’m happy with the support. At least one of those was in the last month.

I have asked them about availability, due the webshops in the EU are completely all over the map on lead times.
One of them states the next availability on stock is 16th of August, the other one 2-3 weeks, than after the 2-3 weeks they state, Synergy has postponed delivery for another 2-3 weeks. I just wanted to have some clarification if their modules will be shipped to the EU in a reasonable timeframe, (16th of August is not reasonable, in the 10th of June) or the biggest webshop of musical items is playing some nasty games.
Seems like this is a touchy subject, but even a "We don't really know, because of COVID we are backordered like hell" is ok with me, simple we don't answer questions attitude pisses me off, and now I don't know if I want to invest in a brand, which has such a poor customer service.

Maybe there are some questions they see better to be neglected.