Synergy Exctasy any reviews?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmic10

Reaction score
Anyone here, tried one or won one? I have a modded one by salvation audio and luv it but 2 channels would be great , looking if I should go make the jump to synergy

I have one and love it.
It's not 2 channels, but 6 or 8.
The pre eq is adding presence and gain almost like a bright switch, the 3 settings of the "Schizo" switch increasing the gain structure and texture from down to up.
There is 2 internal switches to switch between 100B and 101B versions for the red channel and an "air" which emphasises highs and lows.
The 2 Bogner modules are in the top 3 modules on my list.
Here are some samples everything at twelve and the cab simulated XLR outs. Only the Schizo s are changed, pre eq is in the B1 position.
This was just a really quick thing made for a friend.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zSCp6wUXz3Qk-xvBB_CYIa6rXGZX3nSD?usp=sharing

The Pre EQ is a bright switch, it switches between 2 values, 1.0N for B1 and 4.7 for B2. B2 lets in more lower mids and that is why it seem to have more gain.

I have one and it is worth the hype. They sell out very fast. I have owned a 101B and also built a clone of one and this module is the real deal.

Also download the pdf manual from the Synergy site to see the dip switches under the the tube metal grill.

The 2 small dip switches are labeled 100B/101B and AIR ON/OFF

The way mine arrived was the Switches in the 100B and AIR On position.

I prefer the AIR switch ON, and the 100B/1010B in the 101B position.

BTW it sounds best with a nice fire breathing EL34 power amp