Synergy BE module with no sound from RED channel

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corona56

Reaction score
I own a Syn-1 with a Friedman BE two channel module. I mostly use the blue channel with max gain. Recently I switched to the RED channel and there is no sound. I switched out the module with another I own and both channels work. I wasn't sure how the pre-amp tube layout works so I tried switching in a different pre-amp tube in each position; no change. Any layout diagrams or debugging techniques available for someone pretty well versed in circuit repair? I am pretty blind as to whether one ribbon cable per channel etc. etc. Thanks.

After sitting idle with the RED channel engaged, it started working just fine. Next morning, the same behavior with the GREEN channel working and the RED channel with dead silence. So perhaps a warm up makes it work. Again, would still like to get some idea of internal layout so I can diagnose further.

You should probably contact Synergy directly.
Your other option is to contact either Rob at jadedfaithmods.com or Antonin at salvationaudio.com
I think they're probably your best option aside from synergy.