HBE Bass Settings

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGG

Reaction score
Hi all !
I set bass at 3 o'clock and I don't have so much bass ! Is it a specificity of HBE Friedman module ? I plug my SYN-1 direct in the effect loop of a Suhr Bella head ! Presence at 11...
How do you set the volume for each canal ? Mine are 11 too. I don't know if canal volume have a impact in the eq ? Sound is great but Bass aren't BIG. If someone can give me is feedback !
Thx to all ! Cheers

PS : cathode setting is in position 2. Have you tried position 1 or 3 ?

Yeah I didnt like the HBE at all with it in setting 2 - it's default - try it in the 3 (SLO) setting - I like it much better using that one :)

Ok, so I try ! 1 is clearly soooo much bass !!! 2 an average and 1 maybe less I am not sure... But anyway, this bias setting is really efficient ! really cool !

1 FULL bass sure ! 2 tight and 1 I don't know... It seems to be equal, maybe that mid are different. Very cool too... Difficult to hear because the time to change it's too long to remember... If I could record it will be easier...
If someone can tell me specs about 1, 2 and 3 positions ! Thx...