Suhr Module !?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGG

Reaction score
Do you know if Synergy amps have the project to do a Suhr Module ? CAE 3+ for example ? :p

I asked PT if he have informations about it ! He answers me SYN approached him ! And say: « maybe ! John like to do things a this own pace »
So ! 👍🙏🤞

I've been waiting to get into synergy until they release a module that's Marshall-y and has separate 3 band EQ on each channel. If synergy could do that with Pete Thorn or if Suhr or CAE come out with something that covers that, then I'll be all in on synergy.

I guess it also depends on any of them working with Synergy to do their amps although they could just mimic it like they have done others. Suhr, Matchless, there's a bunch for sure that would be too cool. Someone mentioned Marshall-y sounding modules, there are several of them already. Soldano seems to be the pack leader, but the Fryette Deliverance is a monster often called the Marshall killer. Also the 800 several Plexi's I think more Marshall is one thing we don't need. I am digging my VH4 so amazing to be able to get those tones with dropping 4K$ on the amp and having just one amp. I do hope things open up for them in 2021 and production/research picks up full steam. I want this company to do well I am already into it for some serious bucks.

I was interested in a CAE 3+SE module as well, to the point where I am having Salvation make me one. I'm having him make me a dual channel version of his Custom ++, using a Synergy module as a donor :)