SYN-2 Main Outputs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The main outs are probably unbalanced. I never tried using a TRS cable. You could run a DI out balanced with the cab sim disabled if you need a balanced output.

The main outs are probably unbalanced. I never tried using a TRS cable. You could run a DI out balanced with the cab sim disabled if you need a balanced output.
I believe it’s a line level signal , so trs would be what I’d use . If it were instrument level then I would use a ts .

It is almost certain they are unbalanced and perhaps line level but sure not TRS balanced. I suspect line level, the manual does not say but they are designed to drive a power amp.

It is almost certain they are unbalanced and perhaps line level but sure not TRS balanced. I suspect line level, the manual does not say but they are designed to drive a power amp.
That makes sense ! Thank you .