Rigs, Clips & Tones OH MY
Moderators: guitarguy510, ned
- Lynch Box
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:55 pm
- Location: South Jersey
Here's a quick reamp I did using the MarkUs to show off some tones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9amwOT ... e=youtu.be
Bogner 4x12 (V30s)
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:06 am
- Location: Denmark
Sounds great, good tone, definitely aggressive and still well defined; nicely played and well recorded aswell
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:42 pm
That sounds killer. Really like that tone!
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:36 am
- Location: Sydney, AU
Nice one, a clip is worth 50,000 words!
Salvation: Camerock, MarkUS, Dread Plate
Synergy: SLO, DS, Savage, HBE
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:50 pm
From the sound clips I've heard I'm thinking I want a Mark Us module also. Thanks for the clip
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:33 pm
- Location: Sarasota, FL
Great recording and tone!