Marshall 8x10 I scored on Ebay!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarzan

Reaction score
Been looking for one of these for a long time. Found this one local pickup only. Had it listed at $700 buy now so I just watched it but no one bit. He relisted for $500 and I clicked buy it now. It sounds so fooking good. Super punchy. :)

76500_468644625688_681990688_6105695_1081390_n.jpg

How much does that sucker weigh. I'm guessing you aren't going to be gigging with it. :lol:

It has caster sockets on it but didn't come with wheels. Definately need to find those. I won't be taking her out much.

Those are some sexy teles too man! Congrats on the cab; that thing seems beast as hell!

wow! holy crap, what a find! Do you know if the speakers are original and what type?

I saw a guy over the summer locally that gigs with one of those. He runs a three piece blues/rock band and pushes an old school Marshall through it. Great tones! Nice score.

Dang,

one of those on ebay forever loaded with Scumback speakers, that the one?

It has the original 10" celestians in it. I'll pull the back and snap a pic tomorrow. :)

!B6BempQBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!gwEy18K0z-BBMv3guFhF!~~_12.JPG

Nice price, but I don't know where I'd put it. Too many speakers for this small studio, and I wouldn't want to move it. It should have come with an industrial hand truck.

guitarzan said:
It has the original 10" celestians in it. I'll pull the back and snap a pic tomorrow. :)

!B6BempQBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!gwEy18K0z-BBMv3guFhF!~~_12.JPG
10" Celestions? I thought you said it was a 8x12 cab.

These are great sounding cabs... they are huge and they sound huge... I've never heard one with 10's though... the one and only I heard had old greenbacks... have others move it for pizza and beer :)