Preview of our new song!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m0jo

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have posted a (very) small preview of a new song we recorded on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjsiIcwXy0c

Recorded on my phone while waiting for the vocalist to do his dubs!
The full song is coming halfway januari! (still needs mixing and mastering)
I'll post that when I have it!

I used the Twinface for the cleans, Mash-all+ on the crunch, stock XTC on the solo.
The rythm guitarist was later reamped through my rig, using the Twinface, Mash-all+ and Sloogie (Salvado) for heavy rythm under the solo ;)

The explanation for the face on the bassist next to me: we recorded this during a studiomarathon, 8 bands in 24 hours .. we were last and on at 7 o clock.. in the morning!
Let's say I was glad we picked a semi-easy song haha

Cheers!

Dude! That sounds pretty sweet! :-D I am gonna be auditioning a new singer next week I believe. I can't wait to hear more of your stuff!

Peace!
Hat of the Nameless band

MadHatter_Lurch said:
Dude! That sounds pretty sweet! :-D I am gonna be auditioning a new singer next week I believe. I can't wait to hear more of your stuff!

Peace!
Hat of the Nameless band
Thanks! Yeah the dude is a good find!
He's been our new singer for a few weeks now.

This was the first time we heard him really clearly.
We knew he was good from what we had heard, but we were blown away in the studio! :D

Now SparkPlug can ignite the Netherlands, 2011 is gonna be our year!

m0jo said:
MadHatter_Lurch said:

Peace!
Hat of the Nameless band
Thanks! Yeah the dude is a good find!
He's been our new singer for a few weeks now.

This was the first time we heard him really clearly.
We knew he was good from what we had heard, but we were blown away in the studio! :D

Now SparkPlug can ignite the Netherlands, 2011 is gonna be our year!

Awesome bad pun :-D
He sounds great! That has been my weak link. I can come up with all kinds of musicians, but I can not produce a singer :p good luck with your netherlands overtake!

If you ever make it to the US and need an Opening band, hit us up! be one big MTS Pushing Machine... Also I am thinking of getting a RM4 and making a head-like rack to sit on my cab.... or I may do it separate... still don't know, just started thinking it last night.... anyway not selling my RM100 and DANG IT!!!! ADHD >.> Yeah so AWESOME!!!!

Prace!
Mad Ha- Oh look at the kitty

WTF Mojo.. :?
26 seconds???
What a tease... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looking forward to the full version and a rundown of what you are using for gear. :wink:

Daryl said:
WTF Mojo.. :?
26 seconds???
What a tease... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looking forward to the full version and a rundown of what you are using for gear. :wink:
Haha that's all I had ;)
The actual audio and video is 17 seconds!

I thought the audio would be crap so I didn't bother filming any more..
Turns out it was pretty good..
Next time you'll get a bigger one ;)