Hooked up the new rig recently and OMFG!!!!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
This system is AMAZING!!! All I have at this moment are stock modules listed below but man am I happy! The Plexi is sweet, could use a 'Wee" bit more grind, but the Blackface and 1086 are killing me here! This is exactly what I was looking for for studio and stage work.. I tried modeling for years for the wide tone options but never got that "feel" out of it. I've only played an hour or two just dialing her in and I have actually been laughing out loud from tone induced giddiness! I set up a Soundcloud account and I figured instead of just demoing the modules, I'm just gonna post my actual song demos for ya'll to rock out to! Anthony, Rob, and all you other modders out there: my tone is killer as ever, I can't WAIT to hear what you guys are gonna throw at me! ROCK ON!!!

photo1.jpg

Yeah Ray, I took a leap of faith and got a backup head. I'm glad I did! Might A/B em or run stereo one day. Right now I'm thinking about what mod I want next to fill that poor empty slot. Orange or Mark, Orange or Mark...hahaha!

Jaymzrock said:
Yeah Ray, I took a leap of faith and got a backup head. I'm glad I did! Might A/B em or run stereo one day. Right now I'm thinking about what mod I want next to fill that poor empty slot. Orange or Mark, Orange or Mark...hahaha!

Both!

Yeah! Just a matter of coin...It may be a minute before I get my hands on the good stuff but hell, who am I kidding?! I'm plotting as we speak!

A good NOS 5751 in the phase inverter section of one of those amps will give ALL your gain modules a bit more "Grind" ;)

Shinozoku said:
A good NOS 5751 in the phase inverter section of one of those amps will give ALL your gain modules a bit more "Grind" ;)

Wait , really ? care to elaborate on why ? always into changing my tone.

Philc said:
Shinozoku said:

Wait , really ? care to elaborate on why ? always into changing my tone.
A 5751 in the PI slot gives you more gain control and makes it a little sweeter...

I don't like the effect much myself but I'm kinda a gain-freak...

Latest posts