Salvation MarkUS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raumulus

Reaction score
Well, here is my issue. The module doesn't sound bad, I just can't seem to find a happy medium with it. Either it's super low gain and flubby, or it's high gain and fuzzy.

Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have any recommendations for settings, including the Density and Presence?

Just fyi, I'm running the RM4+RT2/50 through the oversized Randall 4x12

I have never played one, but read that it has the same tones tack as a Mark IV. I used to own a Mark IV and it was very touchy. If the bass went past 2, it was flub city. The tone controls also interact with each other. Keep tweaking with your eyes closed until you find sounds you like.

You might want to try different tubes in it as well. I dont have any specific recommendations but the right tube(s) could make a huge difference.

Flub city is my biggest issue and what plagues me the most, having an oversized 4x12 and all. I just can't really seem to get into that Mark zone where you hear it and think "yeah... that's a Mark". It sounds more like his Deadplate module tbh, and I'm not a fan of the rectifier's as much.

Had it, hated it. Didn't sound anything like the clips Salvation has on youtube.
Something wrong with mine? I dont know.
Totally flubby....The Angel on the other hand is amazing!