Even the Mamba was scared of this pair....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
I've never been one to mix two amps together, I have no idea why.

Holy ****!

Lynchbox/MarkX (6L6s) + RM100/QuickMod (EL34s) = Best Metal Rhythm Tone I've ever had in my life

Sorry, I just had to share, this pair kicked that Mamba right out the fucking door! He was hiding under my kick drum in the other corner of the room....

dde504a985d5180f6a8afe57e8431f93.jpg

So how did you go about blending them. Just both amps going at the same time?

So you have two 100 watt half stacks running with the amp master at noon and the module volume at 1:00?

How big is your room?

Kevrock25 said:
So how did you go about blending them. Just both amps going at the same time?

Yeah, just using this one of these guys, seems to work pretty well so far.

1at3-SGoS-15x10cm.jpg

eyeball987 said:
So you have two 100 watt half stacks running with the amp master at noon and the module volume at 1:00?

How big is your room?

Yeah, not something I normally do. In light of a recent thread here, I decided to crank them up and hide on the other side of the room...it really does make a difference. Not something I could do consistently, at least not if I value my relationship with my neighbors :shock: They already get pissed enough about my drumming at 10 AM on a Sunday morning. :lol:

It's a pretty big basement room, roughly 15x30 right now. I finished it and then decided I wanted to cut it in half, the wall is framed but I haven't finished hanging the drywall yet. I'm thinking about walling off a small (6x6?) section so that I can pad it up a bit and use it to track loud guitars. Anyone else have or try something like this?

I do that a lot myself...It's a religious experience...Just ask LoD21. :D

I don't know any single mod that would compare to the sonic blast of two high gainers running in two amps...Although beware of slanderous posts regarding the Mamba, if he is hiding in the corner he's just waiting for a good place to strike from... :)

In all seriousness, seems like it would be a fun combo...

I really like Rusty Cooley's live sound and it looks as though he is mixing a Bogner Uberschall with a Peavey 5150 type amp. Very heavy and articulate.

Latest posts