Video clip SRV tone with Jaded Faith Voxless module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickatch

Reaction score
Video Clip of me doing some SRV with the Jaded Faith Voxless Module in matchless mode with a Analogman tube screamer pushing it.

http://youtu.be/zJ2lRC9BI84

WoW very nice i diddnt think the voxless was capable of covering anything SRV but you just proved me hugely wrong! Great playing and tone!
-mp-

That is an awesome tone! I just don't understand why some people think MTS isn't quite there.

JD said:
That is an awesome tone! I just don't understand why some people think MTS isn't quite there.
I've owned all 3 axe fx's played out with them for 2 years and they don't even come close to the tone I get out of my M4 preamp to me it's nirvana. I never understand how people can be happy with them over real tubes it never worked for me and I still like pedals for effects too.

Would never have expected this tone from the voxless. It has a nice thickness to it. What speakers are you using.i am always on speaker quests.

**** nice! Great tone, awesome chops! Really enjoyed that. Who doesn't love some SRV?

I seriously love me some SRV and I did not expect it to come out of that module I never knew a voxless could do that its pretty much spot on... gotta get me one of those and a vybe deluxe too!
-mp-

Mike361 said:
Would never have expected this tone from the voxless. It has a nice thickness to it. What speakers are you using.i am always on speaker quests.

I didn't use real speakers. I went straight out of my rack and I used recabinet 3 for speaker simulation. Live I use ev12L and celestion gold speakers.

Definitely great tone and playing. This vid sold me on the dual Voxless for the M4.