Speaker Simulators / Loadbox choices?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Totenkampf

Reaction score
I am working on putting together a true dual mono rig and, after some research, i was thinking that a Two Notes VM-202 sim and the LB-202 loadbox would be a perfect pair. That is, until I got an email the president of two notes which states that the LB-202 was never released and the VM-202 is now discontinued. My choice would now be using two pairs of VB-101 / Torpedo Live combos! I have to admit, my first thoughts were in the realm of a dream rig setup that I could work toward but now adding another two grand to that is getting silly especially when the live duplicates many of the functions of the VB. I really want to play my rig with full power amp tone and silent levels while simulating my own speaker cab IR and then recording it so...

Does anyone know of a quality loadbox that is preferably dual channel and 1U rack mount, one that would pair up well with a couple VB?

Big props to Guillaume from Two Notes on being cool enough to get back with me quickly and offering to be really helpful. I wish to get some other ideas here first before I use any more of his time.