Ambient MTS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesarvin

Reaction score
Here's a clip of some ambient sounding guitar using my mts rigs. All amps are rm50 w/Eggie single twin module and an rm20 with a mash all running stereo. Ambience is from an m5, Strymon Timeline, and Neunaber Stereo Wet. 4 guitar tracks, only minor eq and comp in post. Miced with a 57 and sm7

http://open.spotify.com/album/284cgXrnsduxnimxzwzVcM

The track is titled "Spit Them Out"

The rest of the album used a similar setup.

Ok, so I've listened to this song about 6 times in a row... EXCELLENT song, man!!! You did a really great job with this one. 8)

Wow! I am truly knocked out! It is nice to hear the MTS stuff being used for non metal tones. Much as I hate this next phrase, I feel it is important to ask "Wanna jam?"

Thanks for the compliments guys.

The clip is from a local band I'm producing and engineering called Anchor North. This song is a rough mix that still needs some work. The EP is about 80% finished. I'll let you guys know when it is done. Their single is on iTunes, Spotify, etc. called "Burn It All Down." The same rig was used on that one too.

He had his rig, which was a Marshall valve state combo. I pressured him to use mine. Friends don't let friends play practice amps when killer MTS rigs are available.

Thanks guys.

I'm pulling the clip for a few weeks and will get you guys a link to the full album when it's finished. Just realized that Dropbox isn't streaming only...