My newly appointed RM100 \m/

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
My RM100 just got the long-awaited Foglifter mod. \m/ (X_x) \m/
Since I was in there, I put some evil-*** LED's in the headshell!
Also new is the Vybe Deluxe, so needless to say I am all too excited to actually crank it cuz she's literally like a whole new amp! As soon as I got everything closed up and took the picture, I had to run back to work for an eight-hour watch. Damndamndamn! If I ever forgot to mention this: I LOVE MTS!!!

null_zpsa33275a1.jpg

Looks awesome! I have blue LED's in mine. And I just put in the Foglifter in my RM100 and RM50 on friday. Works pretty **** good I'd say..

Man she's pretty! Glad to see you went with my power tube suggestions as well, it should kill for what your guys are paying done there.

Enjoy!
Rob

I picked them up at WalMart for like 12 bucks. There were white, green, blue, red, and purple ones. They have a "Try Me!" button on them, as they were wired to a little battery box. Pretty cool. I just spliced them into the fan wires and stuck them (they are flexible rubbery strips with adhesive on the backs) to the ceiling of the head case. If you want more in depth pictures, let me know!

www.walmart.com/ip/Pilot-Automotive-12-Flexi-LED-Strips-2pk-Red/23591441