grungy-metal trance track with lots of mts

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
https://soundcloud.com/crankyrayhanky/wasted-teardrops

Lots of twists and turns on this one...hope to make a video for this in the near future
Any feedback appreciated, including any ideas for cool scenes for the video, keeping in mind the $0 budget Blueblood enterprises is working with...

interesting notes:

izotope vinyl created the cool record sounds that are on many of the verse vocals as well as the entire 1st minute

All Kemper guitars/bass includes:
clean guitar Left: profile based on Pete okstrat's Blackface module based on his Fender ( a picture of a picture of a picture, lol)
clean Right: Zap dumble profile; this has a cool & unique bubble attack that inspired the beginnings of this tune last summer

Hi Gain guitars: main LR are on profiles based on Salvation's Camerock, which is based on you know who
supplementary 3 & 4 guitars arefrom Pete's Atomica profiles- the articulation was perfect

Bass was on a profile I don;t think I ever uploaded, my mpulse bass amp using a cab from a Russian user's bass profile

Very cool Ray! The Kemper really pisses me off though...The sounds are pretty dead on and I was really hoping they wouldn't be - so I could fend off the GAS attacks... :lol:

Great sounding tune...Really enjoyed it!

Latest posts