Poweramps

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Just this morning i went and hooked up my RM4 to the peavey classic 50/50 and it sounds **** good, Even thigh gainers like my snakebite and the Ev Trilogy. Sounds just as clean and the low end seems alot tighter... but it could be that before when i was using my rm100 as a poweramp and running it into my Randall Warhead Cab which has vintage 30's. So i figured id move the RM4 and the Peavey over on top of my B52 4X12 cab and I think that the b52's speakers are much more defined and tight than the vintage 30's for this particular amplification rig, So I moved the Jcm2000 TSL over to the V30 cab and what a difference if even more of a screaming metal monster than before!
-Matt Page-

-mp- is illustrating exactly how different mods sound through different rigs...I have come to the temporary conclusion :wink: that I need fewer mods and more versatility through cabs and such...The mod chase gets tiring but is still fun!

Glad you got your rigs straightened out Matt! Sounds like it's all coming together...

Oh yeah the mod chase is getting hot and heavy.. Ive got 2 donors on the way that i picked up 1 that way less than Rob's new donors and one that I might just get a gain boost and a couple of the ala carte mods, since its a plexi module and ive heard some pretty awesome clips of JF modified Plexi's
So im gonna have a treatplate for a donor and im thinking Vybe Deluxe!
-mp-