Any Mainer's on this forum

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
I live in Maine around the Bangor area, and ive never heard of anyone else in Maine thats on this forum theres Rod but he's in N.H. I would love to chat with and possibly do some business with or jam with.
If your out there somewhere in the great state of Maine and your an MTSer lemee know
-Matt Page-

Heh well just go as far east and as far north as you can go while still being inside our border. Great state only I think I am the only person using MTS gear in the whole state.. how can that be?
-mp-

LOL well we are a small state with alot of forests but we have all the comforts and fun of cable and beer! I put an ad on craigslist looking for an RM4 and almost immediately I started getting emails from scammers trying to buy whatever they though i was selling, when the actual ad was looking for an RM4..
funny ****
-mp-

hey zep,i used to live in bangor, now in nh, as you may know. i'm originally from owls head near rockland.
AND i used to play bass in a couple bands with rod ! he's a great person, and incredible player. he turned me on to mts, and my first randall was a lynch box i got from him.he loaned me almost every modded module he had, trying to help me find my tone :D

Latest posts