Help me..

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w7shred

Reaction score
So im getting the RM100 and an XLT Cab.. its not the 400w one though will it still sound sick.. its last years XLT is that alright?
Anyone suggest a different cab i was thinking of getting a 2x12 for a little and then getting a XLT 400w one later... I play like Unearth, All Shall Perish, Acacia Strain, Bury your dead kinda deal.. any suggestions?
Im getting a deal head for 1200 w/ 1086 and cab for 700..

Word up! we have similar tastes in music sir; I'd check out anything with v-30s in it. I use a framus dragon bottom and when i had my rm100 it killed for that kinda stuff.

Check out www.myspace.com/turokmusic

the song rebirth of lies has my rm100 and cab on it, the other **** is live with a 5150.

-daveb

The 400w cabs were made for the V2 and T2 since they can put out 400w at 4ohm and the regular cabs could only handle 280w. The regular xlt cabs have the Vintage 30's in them so they should sound sweet with the rm100. If you are looking for a 2x12, i would suggest at genz benz g-flex 212, i have one for my V2 and it sounds awesome, or check out one of the mts 2x12 cabs.