Prince - She's Always In My Hair - JF Hammerhead

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/Ug5eEr701ag

Here's a cell phone vids I took a little while back in preparation for a Prince tribute show some awesome friends and myself managed to somehow pull off quite successfully, raising over $2,100 for a local High School Music program. The coolest part, is that the community actually demanded an encore...and the venue hit us up for a round two! Not to brag...not at all! This wasn't MY BAND, it was 12 local cats. Some in bands, some hobbyists, all with 4 weeks to merge schedules and pull off this show that simply HAD to be done, anyone in a band knows its hard enough getting 3 people synced...let alone TWELVE!. We ultimately played Purple Rain in its entirety, as well as a second set of hits spanning the length of his career.

Anywho, I ran across this on my phone and thought you cats might dig it.

A few slips, I was still in the woodshedding process with the song...the arrangement mostly. This is a very fun jam, I suggest it to all you's guys. This version was Price and 3RDEYEGIRL from Arsenio Hall I wanna say, easily searchable on Youtube. I looked up some tabs and used the video for the rest, as the live version is quite different than the record.

'Njoy!

Win, some good tone and you're really going for it! :shock: 8) :D \m/