7 clips for ya all!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Well I must admit recording sucks! All these clips sound just meh to me...almost all the same except for the Vox ++ and EG3....They all are hot so there is some static and clipping. Just could not get rid of everything!

All modules were set at 12 noon and gains at 2 oclock. Rio Grande BBQ pu, SM57 just off the dust cap, Eggy loaded with Warehouse Vintage 30 clone.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=478138

Give them all a listen and give me some feedback!

Link is broken, here's the fixed link I think:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=478138

Actually I thought that particular riff sounded best on the XTC. They all sounded great though. I love the sound of that Vox++.

Tommy, the Vox++ is the module I have tried the hardest to nail..I am striving to get a old Kings X tone out of just the volume pot on my guitar. I think it does it great..needs just a hair more gain when floored!

Love all the clips, but the Vox++ is awesome. I'm a huge Kings X fan and you nailed it. I need one of those.

Ya it took a lot of tweaking to my old single channel module..I can modify them for you guys to get it!

"far off in the fields"!! Nice Jeff, +1 on the Vox

I want the EG5 mod for sure, might want a tweek on the EG4 I found too.

Hey man, tried calling over the last few days and can't get anyone on the phone, you guys in next week? Left voice mail as well.

Robert

fatang said:
"far off in the fields"!! Nice Jeff, +1 on the Vox

I want the EG5 mod for sure, might want a tweek on the EG4 I found too.

Hey man, tried calling over the last few days and can't get anyone on the phone, you guys in next week? Left voice mail as well.

Robert

feel free to call me.. I will pm you my number and I will get you whatever you need!

Cant tell you guys how great it feels to have you all loving the Vox++ module I have done...makes me feel really good...I guess I have the ears for the old high and mighty Kings X!
The next step is to take my single rack space from Ty and use the Fender elite pre amp in it and mate it with my Elite pu's I have and then mate it with my vox module!

Latest posts