G-System setup

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
I am considering getting a G-System so I was wondering if anyone on this board uses one and what they think about it.

How would you hook it up to an RM4?
Guitar to G-System then to the input of the RM4 or would you use one of the loops? Maybe plug the guitar into the RM4 and serial send to the G-System and back to the return of the RM4?

I'd appreciate any suggestions and comments you might have.

I go guitar to G system- G system insert loop send into RM4 input - RM4 output into G system insert loop return - G system L and R outputs into RT 2/50 inputs.

I go guitar to front in on RM4, RM4 out to G-system in, G-system out stereo into Power amp, basically just like an FX loop, and one less connection then above.

This works just great for me using fx only, if you were using loops on the G-system that were drive and what not, might be best to do as stated above.

I love the G-system, great clear efx and the workflow works for me. I wished it had some more exotic efx, but you can come up with some creative stuff I guess.

Ok so it looks like it will work fine either way. I wasn't sure how the preamp insert was supposed to work but I think I get it now.

Thanks for the info guys.

Now if anyone has one for sale... :wink:

Latest posts