Pete MOdded MR. SCARY CLIP

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHunter

Reaction score
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=914968&songID=7262555

nothing fancy just messing with some new recording gear.

Let me know what you all think.

Soon will be the Turley 1086.

oh no, that sounds great! Scary is one of the few I've never played, now I must have them all!

What PeteMod is on there- basic warmth/clarity with a few tone tweaks, or are there any push/pull features?

crankyrayhanky said:
oh no, that sounds great! Scary is one of the few I've never played, now I must have them all!

What PeteMod is on there- basic warmth/clarity with a few tone tweaks, or are there any push/pull features?

I bought this second hand from a fellow forumite and all that was said was WARMTH/CLARITY no other bells or whistles, But side by side with a none modded SCARY, wow mine blows it away.

Holy DOG GAMMIT!!!
i have never heard that mod!!! but i think i may have to check it out!!!!
all the lynch mods are juat top notch !!!

riff man said:
how did you record that guitar ???

Schecter C-7 HR> RM100>Mr. Scary> 4x12 w/ V30s>SM57>XLR cable> Presonus Inprie 1394>1394 cable>Cubase LE4. :D

EZdrummer DFH, Behringer Bass amp, gonna switch to LINE 6 POD for that from now on, Im not happy with the bass results. :?

SM57 was off center between dust cap and cone, I think its position 1 :?:

Thanks guys Im glad every one is digging it. Look below and if you have any requests for clips on any of the modules I own I will do the best I can with them, so please ask.

WOW :shock: :shock: that sounds insane!

..... thanks alot.....yet another modded module to be considered a must have ... gotta rob another bank :roll: :lol:

And that's straight in? no drive pedals in front? Daaaang!

TheHunter said:
riff man said:
how did you record that guitar ???

Schecter C-7 HR> RM100>Mr. Scary> 4x12 w/ V30s>SM57>XLR cable> Presonus Inprie 1394>1394 cable>Cubase LE4. :D

EZdrummer DFH, Behringer Bass amp, gonna switch to LINE 6 POD for that from now on, Im not happy with the bass results. :?

SM57 was off center between dust cap and cone, I think its position 1 :?:

Thanks guys Im glad every one is digging it. Look below and if you have any requests for clips on any of the modules I own I will do the best I can with them, so please ask.

i'd love to hear the scary in standard tuning!!!! would appreciate it alot !!!

Aw man, that sounds sweet. The mod makes that much difference on the clarity? It's one of the reasons the Grail has moved into a more primary position -- it's clearer and tighter than Mr. Scary. So Pete does this?

****, I'm seeing a gear budget this year that's not improving.

okstrat said:
Great recording and great playing too. That was awesome!

WOW thanks PETE! I didnt think my playing was all that impressive LOL not as impressive as the MR.SCARY sounds, but thank you, I can do much better hahaha.

Latest posts