SALVATION UBERSONIC mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
Hi guys

I just finished another mod.
Extra higain tone based on preamp of famous hi gain amp.

Plus features:
Scoop switch
Switchable noise gate
Bright switch is removed and added more usable TIGHT switch
Gun grey pointer knobs, black faceplate.

Short soundsample here: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7445032

Anthony
SALVATION
Ubersonic.JPG

DSCN1181.JPG

Ubersonic_2.JPG

**** YOU..........**** YOU GEOFFREY........... :evil:

All well im sure you'll let me use it LOL :lol:

HOLY **** :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Looks like i will be getting back into the MTS line again after hearing that clip. Holy **** anthony...that is unbelievable.

I used to own an Uberschall ahlstack. Your module sounds heavy enough, but I wonder if it would get a very good lead tone. Can we get some lead playing through it? What type of power tubes did you use with that preamp module? 6L6?

HOLY CRAP, I THINK I JUST PISSED MY SELF. :twisted:

I think you have created what sounds like another masterpiece of a module. :shock:

So many talented modders on this forum WOW. :D

being new here, im not sure how to go about getting one of these mods. how much are they? what is shipping from the czech, and what do i run into with customs? how long does it take? how do i contact?

P.M. Salvation. Hes a real nice guy to work with. I had no issues with customs, it was about $30 for shipping, and it took about 3 1/2 weeks. But it was worth it, "The Ubersonic" Module is amazing, it my favorite one. :D

insightibanez said:
P.M. Salvation. Hes a real nice guy to work with. I had no issues with customs, it was about $30 for shipping, and it took about 3 1/2 weeks. But it was worth it, "The Ubersonic" Module is amazing, it my favorite one. :D

Geoffrey, I am glad you like it!
Did you find the "gate" option useful for you?

Anthony