Salvation MarkUs mod - new clip 2011

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
Finally!
This was the most demanding development in SalvationMods ever!
Module based on Mark series, includes all important aspects.
And the most important: It sounds GREAT!

M a r k U s
----------------------
- tonestack is placed before distortion, like on all Mark amps.
Mark users knows it, for common Randall user it may be little difficult. Correct setting affecs thickness or tightness of tone, overall attack and more. Great weapon if you know how to handle with it!
- Lead drive - second gain control, widely inscreases possibilites of this module.
- EQ shape - simulates using of MARKish graphic EQ in its most popular setting- two positions: Flat and "V". Flat is simply narrow setting, "V" setting scoops mids in the same way as original GEQ on Mark amps (center at 750 Hz)

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8944553

Markus_Front.JPG

MArkus_Right.JPG

Markus_Left.JPG

Noise gate on this module replaces Bright switch according to customer wish.
Thanks to Joris aka m0jo for great work on faceplate. I really like idea of grey background of tonestack pots. It reminds background of real GEQ on Mark amps.

Anthony

Nice work with the pre-gain EQ....

I have the Egnater COD module which has the same....tone stack affects feel and thickness/gain....but always felt that could use a) more gain and b) post gain EQ/filtering options like your work here.

Can't wait to hear it! 8)

yes Dream Theater will be soon ready, and I promise to Anthony some Metallica 8)

send a pm to salvation here; strange though that you post 5 minutes later in the classifieds that you're not going the mts route (?)

How do you even order Salvation mods...not much info on the Myspace page?

I sent him a PM on Myspace with my email addy and he responded immediately. I was having trouble signing up on this forum so i went through Myspace. He's great about answering his email.

Peace, Joshua

tlingen said:
Sounds very good to me. What module is needed for you to create a MarkUs? Very nice playing also!

For MArkUs all higain or midgain modules, but NO Xtc, NO Treadplate/recto/grail/rectified. No Clean, Blackface, Deluxe.

These modules WORKS:
Tweed, Ultra,UXL, JTM, Plexi, SL+, Top Boost, Modern, 1086, ....all these common Randalls works

Nice clip guy's, great tone.

I need some anti-acids, I got GAS!!! :twisted:

Brian(alaskaehlers)

salvation said:
tlingen said:
Sounds very good to me. What module is needed for you to create a MarkUs? Very nice playing also!

For MArkUs all higain or midgain modules, but NO Xtc, NO Treadplate/recto/grail/rectified. No Clean, Blackface, Deluxe.

Tweed, Ultra,UXL, JTM, Plexi, SL+, Top Boost, Modern, 1086, ....all these common Randalls works

I added a full-stop at the end of Deluxe...I assume it was meant to stop here?

Latest posts