rt combo (rt50c)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billysabbagh

Reaction score
wanting to get into randall and the rt series appeals to me. my house is not very big, i'm not giging and i think a 100w is to much power right now. a half stack will go over $1000 and i'm not a famous rock star (yet)!

i'm into death metal and i think the rt combo is best suited to my needs. thought i'd post this to see what other randall players think. i've come across some reviews of the stacks, but i want to know what someone who has the combo thinks of it.

billysabbagh said:
wanting to get into randall and the rt series appeals to me. my house is not very big, i'm not giging and i think a 100w is to much power right now. a half stack will go over $1000 and i'm not a famous rock star (yet)!

i'm into death metal and i think the rt combo is best suited to my needs. thought i'd post this to see what other randall players think. i've come across some reviews of the stacks, but i want to know what someone who has the combo thinks of it.

Get an RM20 combo and an Ultra XL module. Don't look back. You'll be spending ~$500.

Latest posts