*NEW* Mike Fortin designed Randall amplifier.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
Check this thread out on RigTalk. Mike Fortin is making amps for Kirk and James of Metallica and it looks like Randall will be offering the line. Pretty cool.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=106530

way freaking stoked to see that thread this morning!!! even came back over here to see what everyone thinks.

i am a huge randall fanboy. still have a couple of X2 heads, and have owned the rm-100 with both stock and modded modules, and the rt-100 too. i had three of the V2 heads, but dumped them for more exotic stuff a while back.

if mike fortin can bring some of his magic mojo to randall, they may do something crazy cool, and affordable.

TO THE POWERS THAT BE AT RANDALL,

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF TONE, DON'T BLOW THIS!! MIKE MAKES GREAT AMPS WITH LOW NOISE. PLEASE GET THIS ONE RIGHT!!!

(crosses fingers, and hopes this goes well)

rottingcorpse said:
if mike fortin can bring some of his magic mojo to randall, they may do something crazy cool, and affordable.

TO THE POWERS THAT BE AT RANDALL,

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF TONE, DON'T BLOW THIS!! MIKE MAKES GREAT AMPS WITH LOW NOISE. PLEASE GET THIS ONE RIGHT!!!

(crosses fingers, and hopes this goes well)

so much THISS! :eek:

if he can make something similar to the natas for randall i'll buy it fo sho. that and the dar fbm r the 2 best amps out there ima-hole opinion

The amp sounds awesome guys. And mike will be working with james to make a very evil amp too :) Here's a pic of kirk's rig at the fillmore. the rm100KH was not used at all.
382678_10150476759402372_515912371_8769512_1420326061_n.jpg