Vintage Randall Bluesman 1000

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teletype

Reaction score
Hello all....

Looking for a schemo for a Bluesman 1000 tube amp. Any info would be of great help.

THANKS!!!

Hats off & a high five to RD/S. Problem on the way to being solved and getting my baby singing pretty again. :D

Hi teletype. I also have a Randall Pro 1000 Bluesman and it has an "issue" with the clean channel. If you found some schematics for this amp I would be most grateful for a copy. Will pay if any costs are involved. I'll probably be shopping for a replacement volume pot I would imagine. Any idea where I would get a replacement? I don't know what they used in these. I have had it apart but didn't think to have a look.

Have read mixed reports abnout these amps, but I quite like it (except that it's damned heavy), if I could just get this clean channel sorted out - goes from 1 to 100 moving between 0 and 1 on the dial. i've read a review that says the drive channel is noisy but mine has a nice tight overdrive sound to it. Very usable. For what I play I need the clean channel to be more functional so if I can get it going this one will see a few gigs.

Thanks in advance, ,el Nobbo. Australia.

Hello El Nobbo,

It's been over a year ago since I posted. I think I still have that schemo but will need to do some digging through a few file cabinets. If possible from this site, P.M. me and we'll exchange email address for further communication regarding such.

Cheers...

El Nobbo,

One other thing. Contact Steve with research & development. This fellow is top notch! [email protected] or by phone at 847-643-5120.

If Steve is able to help please let me know. Would save me the time and effort of digging through my schemo cab's. THANKS!!

Thanks teletype.

Have emailed Steve as well as PM'ing you. Will be nice to get this girl up and running.

Thanks again.....

Latest posts